Saturday, September 7, 2013

Start to a new journey of learning

            I am starting a new journey in my college learning by taking Ed 3120.I am very excited to learn about how to teach social studies methods to students. Social studies was my favorite subject in elementary school. I can't wait to learn from Dr. Smirnova about how to incorporate social studies and technology. 
---------------------------------------------------------------

" Did You Know?"


I watched a Youtube video called: "Did You Know?" It was a video filed with interesting facts about technology and how it is changing in our world. Technology greatly impacts how society functions. Reading, communicating, and other daily activities are being done with technology. The video makes you wonder if you really know the true facts of the technology that you use everyday. It is interesting to see how the shift in technology is rapidly changing. This video brings awareness of how we have to keep up with the changing technology in order to function in today's society. Check out the video- I promise you will learn things you never knew about technology before! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment