Friday, November 15, 2013

Chapter 12-Geography Self-Test Reflection

Reflection on Self Test Chapter 12" How do I Engage Students in Interpreting the Earth and Its People Through Geography?"
      I took the self-test on Chapter 12 (Chapter 13) which was related to the topic of Geography. Geography contains 5 main themes: 1)Location, 2)Place, 3)Relationships, 4)Movement, 5)Regions. The self quiz contained questions based on these themes. Some questions also pertained on how teachers can teach concepts in geography such as the use of maps and globes. The questions also asked what a teacher could do during a geography lesson. Something new I learned from taking this quiz is that you can measure the size of a location on a globe by using a piece of string. I thought this quiz was fairly easy. I did not find any of the questions too difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment